L3kjvqxktKQ.jpg

Danny Dorling on Inequality and the 1%

Introducing RSA Spotlights – taking you straight to the heart of the event, highlighting our favourite moments and key talking points.

In this excerpt from the event, Inequality and the 1%, leading social geographer Danny Dorling unpacks the latest research into how the lives and ideas of the 1 percent impact the remaining 99%.

Watch the full replay here: http://youtu.be/IO-641S7N14

Follow the RSA on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thersaorg
Like the RSA on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thersaorg

Comments

comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *